Wednesday 13 March 2013

Flannels Exhibition: Wednesday 13th March 2013

Today Ellen, Harrison and I went to an exhibition on the top floor in Flannels. It was a screenprinting exhibition, exhibiting the work of people from all over the world. I think it was definitely worth the visit, as it was interesting to see the standard of work out there. It is also interesting to see what is available to buy and how much for, as it just goes to show that a lot of money can be made from perfecting a skill and being creative.
 
I decided to photograph the examples of work I liked the most as I thought it would be more relevant to show this on here rather than documenting all of them. I really loved some of the black and white screenprints but at the same time loved the injection of colour in some of them too, which is quite unusual for me.
 
 
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment