Friday 16 November 2012

OUGD403 - Message and delivery: Distribution Crit


I found this crit really helpful as it has reinforced the issues I need to address before I do my final print outs. I don't actually have many changes to make and I am happy with the suggestions which have been made. I have actually demonstrated a lot of the suggestions throughout my developmental work (such as designing on a black background) and therefore know that I don't need to make that adjustment. 

I particularly liked how we completed this crit in pairs as it made it less daunting and was useful being able to discuss our opinions before writing them down on paper.

The change I will make are as follows...
  • Put a heading with the list of recipients to clearly portray my choice of addresses
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment