Sunday 11 November 2012

OUGD403 - Crit and evaluation: Poster designs

Crit and evaluation

We were separated into two groups for our crit. The first group sat down infront of our posters and filled in three crit sheets for all three sets of posters on the table, and then we did the same once they had finished. We were then given our feedback sheets to take away and look at. I am going to take into consideration what people have said about mine and I am going to list all of the possible alterations I could make and see what I can do to improve mine before submitting my work.

Feedback form 1

Front

Back


Feedback form 2

Front


Back


Feedback form 3

Front


Back



Valid suggestions to take into account
  • More of an indication as to what isn't equal, what is actually happening in Afghanistan
  • Make alterations to the image alone poster (I could perhaps put a globe in the tear with Afghanistan highlighted in another colour to add more detail)
  • Using one background on all three (I don't think the image and text one would work with a black background)
  • Experiment with stock for final print
  • Perhaps remove the text which forms the outline of Afghanistan on my text alone poster as I could be criticised for making an image out of text







No comments:

Post a Comment