Wednesday 14 May 2014

OUGD502 - PPP2: Studio Brief 1: A Design Strategy (Flexipress Printer)

Since starting the course I have tried to make as many contacts as possible, not only with design studios but also with printers. In Leeds I now tend to contact LGP Print since designing a promotional flyer for them and then when I go home I use the printers which I used before coming to university when I was working for Pandora's Box. Due to the fact that I used to use their services when I was in employment, this has helped me ever since, as they know that I am reliable and we have built up a strong relationship so I don't always have to give them a lot of notice and they will still get the work printed. This has really benefited me throughout the year and is continuing to do so as I will be getting work printed on Friday for my final OUGD505 submission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment