Tuesday 28 May 2013

OUGD402 - PPP: Review of Presentation

I felt as though the presentations today were really successful. We spent the whole day presenting in two halves, the morning and afternoon. Everyone had thoroughly prepared their presentations and it was clear that we have all grown and developed quite dramatically over the past year. I felt as though my presentation went as well as it could have done at this stage. I felt confident when presenting and actually really enjoyed reflecting upon all of the work I have produced over the past year, as I have put 100% into everything I have produced. I am so pleased with what I have achieved as an individual, and I am really looking forward to the Summer break and using it as an opportunity to do the following things:

  • Research further into relevant studios and potential placements
  • Contact Fabien Barral
  • Update my CV
  • Create a LinkedIn account to get involved with networking
  • Completing my Summer brief
  • Visiting galleries when possible/whilst on holiday
Although I feel as though I am ready for a break over Summer, I think it will feel strange going back to being at home over Summer and not being surrounded by creative, motivational friends. I think this has been one major high point of this year, and I absolutely love working with like minded people on a daily basis, allowing me to ask for opinions and get constructive, helpful feedback. I am really looking forward to strengthening my skills in the second year and I am excited to discover what my future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment