Monday 25 February 2013

PPP1 - OUGD402: Free Ad Final Designs

As Melissa has moved from a fashion degree, I get the impression that she would love to incorporate fashion into her work as much as possible. I also see her as being very feminine and enjoys use of colour. I hope I have managed to portray her as accurately as possible here.


This is my own personal ad design. I am happy with the outcome and think I have managed to portray myself as a sophisticated, professional graphic designer.


In the end I settled on this design for Ellen. I am pleased with the outcome and feel as though it represents her closely. I decided not to include the illustration she has of herself on her blog, as I didn't want it to give the impression that she only works on certain types of graphic design. I feel it is better to allow the audience to find out for themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment